Resepi Memasak Daging Anjing Dari Korea
Today we introduce you to traditional Korean cuisine, recipes in which a great many, but especially popular soups and dishes of boiled and roasted meat dogs.
On hot summer days, Koreans often order the soup posinthan. It is also made from dog meat. Koreans believe that eating dog meat gives strength, energy and strengthens health.
In the photo you follow the cooking dishes sobachatiny.
Two. Approximately 100,000 tons of dog meat is used each year in South Korea. It comes as the official suppliers, as well as from non-registered.
Three. Sobachatina is the fourth largest in the country after consumption of pork, beef and chicken.
4. Between supporters and advocates the use of sobachatiny animal rights conflicts on a regular basis. The first did not understand why is permissible to eat beef and pork, but wildly – sobachatinu. The second – argue that dog meat is not allowed.
Five. In South Korea, periodically breaking out the debate, the theme of which – the combination of Korean and Western traditions of ethics.
6. One of the stages of cooking sobachatiny – preparing vegetables.
7. In 2005 the Korean government drafted a bill prohibiting the resort to cruel slaughter of dogs. However, this document does not abolish the use of sobachatiny. It is known that the bill was ordered not to kill dogs for people who do not score the dogs through strangulation, but it was not reported on the approved methods of slaughter.
Eight. Violated the law to protect animals threatened with imprisonment in a labor camp for up to six months and a fine of two thousand dollars. In addition, the government is going to tighten health standards in the implementation sobachatiny points, which significantly reduced the risk of selling meat of sick and homeless dogs. Companies that sell dog meat will be required to undergo testing four times a year.
9. The main component of soup or posinthan kedzhanguk is sobachatina. In Korea, believe that such a meal increases courage.
10. Soup recipe is quite simple: the dog meat cooked with green onions, perilla leaves, dandelion and spices (tvendzhanom, kochhudzhanom and perilla seed powder).
11. Dishes sobachatiny have a long history in the Korean culture. But now become a subject of controversy and debate because of concern about animal rights.